PURE HERBAL COMFORT
HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
HERBAL SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
The SUPER SALVE CO., LLC
31 PACIFIC BASIN RD • GLENWOOD, NM 88039
Phone: (575) 539-2768
TOLL FREE: 1-888-9lotion (1-888-956-8466)
"All products produced with Love in
The Land of Enchantment, NM • USA"
WHAT'S IN THOSE WONDERFUL BALMS?
by Denise Tracy, Clinical Herbologist and owner of the Super Salve Company
Our lip, face, and body balms have all been crafted with the finest organically-produced natural ingredients. We list the ingredients for each product on the order pages, but you may not be familiar with all of them. So here's the run-down of some of the ingredients in our balms:
BEESWAX - Obtained from the honeycomb and used as an emollient, thickener, and emulsifier.
CALENDULA FLOWER - A versatile and popular herb traditionally used to tone, beautify, and rejuvenate injured and damaged skin. Its valuable healing properties help to soothe sunburns and skin irritations.
COCOA BUTTER - A natural fat expressed from roasted cacao beans. Used as a lubricant and emollient base and serves to soften and protect skin.
JOJOBA OIL - The seeds of a desert shrub are the source of jojoba oil, wax, and butter. The properties of jojoba oil are the closest to our own skin's waxy oil, so it serves as an excellent moisturizer. Jojoba oil won't clog pores and has sun protection properties.
ORGANIC COMFREY LEAF PLANT INFUSED OIL
• Chlorophyll - this is the green coloring matter in plants that's essential for photosynthesis. In our balms, the chlorophyll in comfrey leaf helps protect
skin from sun damage.
• Phytonutrients - The medicinal component of a plant that serves as a strong antioxidant. It protects against the free radicals that are byproducts of sun
and environmentally-caused skin damage.
• Anti-infammatory agent - healing and moisturizing.
• High mucopolysaccharide content (emulsifying) - an excellent cell therapy that is easily absorbed through the skin.
• Allantoin - promotes cell regeneration, helps to relieve inflammation, and has skin soothing properties.
SHEA BUTTER - Produces high levels of protection from the sun's UV rays, thus preventing sunburn. Shea butter also contains linoleic acid, which is ideal for soothing dry or irritated skin.
SWEET ALMOND OIL - This oil is an excellent emollient that absorbs easily into the skin. It's often used as a carrier for essential oils.
VITAMIN E OIL/TOCOPHEROLS - Vitamin E oil is an antioxidant with preservative qualities. It's an excellent topical for reducing scarring and healing wounds.
+ Want to know more about our other wonderful ALL NATURAL ingredients? Read more on our ingredients page >